HyperCam 3 – is a new version of the famous HyperCam, being jointly developed with Hyperionics LLC. It is an advanced utility for capturing screen actions and saving them as .AVI, WMV/ASF files. Though HyperCam may be used just for grabbing a movie or game, it has been chiefly acknowledged as an excellent tool for creating video presentations, tutorials or demo-clips. Stylish, intuitive and user-friendly interface, pre-defined hot-keys for recording actions, built-in video editor, comprehensive text notes workflow, various settings, command line interface, small installation size and more than affordable price – that is what makes HyperCam 3 a must-have tool.
The main advantages of HyperCam 3 over HyperCam 2:
– new skinned user-friendly interface
– able to grab video in overlay mode
– able to edit captured video with HyperCam Media Editor
– able to encode captured sound
– usefull, tiny HyperCam tray tool-bar
– visual managing by recently recorded clips
– ability to choose audio channel
This post may contain affiliated links. When you click on the link and purchase a product, we receive a small commision to keep us running. Thanks.
Leave a Reply