Quite a few people have WiFi problems after the latest Windows 10 Creators update. We found a workaround is to disable Receive Segment Coalescing (RSC). Here are the steps to disable RSC on Windows 10.
- Search for Windows PowerShell ISE x86.
- Right click on Windows PowerShell ISE x86 and select Run as administrator
- Type the following command to get the name of the adapter. (The name is usually “Wi-Fi”
- Type the following command to disable RSC.
- Type the following command to make sure RSC is turned off
This post may contain affiliated links. When you click on the link and purchase a product, we receive a small commision to keep us running. Thanks.